Our Pastor's Weekly Message
I have no words, just deep sorrow that permeates my soul.
We must pray so that we have the courage to speak again and act!
God have mercy, Pastor Pam
How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I bear pain in my soul
and have sorrow in my heart all day long?
How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
Consider and answer me, O Lord my God!
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death,
and my enemy will say, “I have prevailed”;
my foes will rejoice because I am shaken.
But I trusted in your steadfast love;
my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord
because he has dealt bountifully with me.
Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend ~ we'll gather for a fun, informal outdoor worship at 10am in the Memory Garden with lemonade in the shade.
Sunday, June 5th ~ Pentecost Sunday, All Family Worship & Communion in the sanctuary at10am.
Sunday, June 12th ~ Father's Day - A Worship Service to Celebrate All Those Who Have Fathered Us! 10am -bring a photo/picture of your Dad!
Click here to watch more Sunday Worship Services.
You can watch the service on the following channels courtesy of DCAT.
COVID Protocols for In-Person Worship & Gatherings:
· All who are able will enter through the back doors from the church parking lot on Charter St. Handicap access is available utilizing the church elevator at the side of the sanctuary facing the rail trail; ushers will assist at this entrance.
· Sign in with contact information: name, phone, and email.
· For those individuals attending indoor services or gatherings who are fully vaccinated, masks are optional. All other individuals attending indoor services or events are requested to wear a mask.
· Social Distancing - Deacons will usher attendees to socially distanced seating every other pew, limit 5 people to a pew.
· The duration of the service will be limited to under one hour; windows and doors will remain open; a clearly marked entrance and exit will direct attendees into the Sanctuary from the Maple Street main doors of the church and exit through the Chapel side office doors to the Memory Garden.
· There will be no indoor fellowship time following the service.
Preliminary Questions to Ask Before Coming Inside the Church:
All are welcome to participate in Sunday worship. Please consider the following questions before making your informed personal decision to worship in-person:
1. Are you over 65 or in a high-risk category for COVID?
2. Have you travelled out of state in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been with or exposed to someone who has tested positive with COVID or is showing symptoms of COVID in the last 14 days?
4. Do you have any of the following symptoms: headache, body ache, temperature, nausea, loss of taste, diarrhea, coughing or sore throat, tight chest?
5. Are you unvaccinated?
These questions are drawn from the CDC and State COVID Guidelines used widely for in-person gatherings. If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, we ask you to consider your own health risks first and foremost, and those of others as well. We want to welcome all to worship. Please call or email the church office if you have any questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-774-4510.
NEWS & EVENTS!
Click images to enlarge
Who We Are
We celebrate God and community.
We worship a God of love and inclusiveness.
We ask meaningful questions and are seekers together in faith and hope.
Moment for Maple Street Church History
The backstory on our church founders and specifically, Samuel Page Fowler.
Click here to read full story.
Can't make a worship service? Want to find out what is happening at the church? We have all the information for you, just click on a link below!
Caring for Creation in a Faith-filled Way
Introducing "Earth Stewards," a partnership of Maple Street Church and the Danvers Interfaith Partnership (DIP). Please click here to learn more!
Maple Street Church Mobile App!
Available For Download On Apple & Android!
For more information on our mobile app, please click here!